Friday, January 9, 2015

New Year, New Color

I did not plan to be away from the blog so long!! Well, Happy 2015 everyone! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas season!

A new year can mean many things: new jobs, new resolutions (what's that?? ha), new health habits...just to name a few. In the fashion industry, it means a new COLOR. Last year's color was "Radiant Orchid" and while it was quite bright, I really liked it! I didn't manage to buy any pieces of clothing in that color, but I did find a FAB lipstick :) 

This year's color, according to Pantone, is "Marsala"



They describe it as "a naturally robust and earthy wine red". It's a nice, bold neutral. I feel like this color can look good on anyone! Below are some ways that you can incorporate this color into your everyday style ;) 






What do you think of this color? Will you be wearing it?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment